Cody is a very funny sleeper. He gets mad just before he falls asleep and tries to turn over. He ends up falling asleep on his side with his head all cocked up to the sky. Mommy tried to straighten him out a few times but it only makes him mad and he wakes up again. So now, we just leave him alone!
I like my lippie (aka chapstick, lipgloss...)!! It is the greatest invention. Mommy says I went through 4 tubes of lippie since Christmas time. I think she is trying to hide it from me. So when I find a tube, I keep it in my hand all the time and apply layer after layer after layer...until my lips are good and coated (as well as my entire face - says Mommy). This weekend, I couldn't find my lippie. And I missed having a bit of sparkle sooooo...as I was eating my yogurt in the morning, I thought "hey, why not?" And I applied several coats of yogurt as a substitute. I think it turned out ok...what do you think?
Johnstown has a beautiful lake...actually, it's more of a reservoir but it has a great path that goes about a mile all the way around. I LOVE to go walking with my Mommy and Cody. There are hundreds and hundreds of geese that like to sit on the ice in the lake and I yell at them "Hey birdies, what are you doing out there?!! I come in after you!!" Mommy says I can't really go into the lake, of course, but they don't know that. Here are some great pics from our walk this Sunday. Daddy was off looking for big rocks to throw up in the air out onto the lake. He was trying to see if they would break through the ice but it was pretty solid so he didn't have much luck.
Afterwards, we went up to Starbucks to get a warm treat. I had pumpkin bread. I just love my pumpkin bread. It was a little chilly out there by the water but I had so much fun and Mommy bundled me and Cody up with blankies. I can't wait for another nice day so that we can go walking again!
More later...tut tut for now.
Love, as always,
Cassie

1 comment:
Oh and by the way...I forgot to "tell Cassie" to mention to you all that Cody has started rolling over...from back to tummy. I find him during many a crying spell with his face planted in his mattress SCREAMING at the top of his lungs. He's got quite the temper when he's not getting his way. The first time he did it, I think it startled him that he was suddenly on his tummy. Now that he's figured it out, he does it all the time. He'll be 5 months next week! Waaaaaa!
Post a Comment