Green is my FAVORITE color. If I had my way, everything would be green, including me.
Last week, Mommy painted my fingers and my toes with my new polish. Can you guess what color I chose? You got it. Green. It's beauuuuuutiful!
Last week, I also got some new markers. And not just any markers. Special, magic markers...they color on glass! Mommy let me color the front door and the sliding door. It was so much fun.
And when I was done coloring all the glass I could find, I thought "Since green is my favorite, why not try a little for myself?" Sooooooo, I did. I tried a little green on myself. Imagine Mommy's surprise when I looked up from my window drawing and this is what she saw.
How fabulous are GREEN lippies??
And last, the most exciting news of all!
She may not be green. But she's BEAUUUUUTIFUL!!! Finally, after lots of pleading and bargaining and doing my best job at using my big girl potty, Mommy bought me my first Barbie. She is a Barbie Thumbalina and I call her Barbie Leenda. It was the happiest day of my whole life!

No comments:
Post a Comment